One-Time or Routine Services
Whether you need an emergency repair on your roof, you’re looking into options for a roof replacement, or you’d just like to schedule routine roof inspections and maintenance, our team of expert roofing contractors at Roof Source can get you taken care of. We always perform thorough roof inspections before starting any work so we can develop the best solution to perform roof repairs and stay within your budget. We also work with insurance companies in the event of an accident or storm damage. Contact us today to schedule an estimate or learn more.
Continue Reading for More Information About:
- Our roof repair services
- Our roof maintenance options
- Roof replacements and signs you need one
- Types of roofing we specialize in
- Other services we offer related to the integrity of your roof
- A breakdown of our process
Roof repair is essential for the safety of your Loveland home and your family who live there. This is because the roof protects the home, the entire structure of the building, and the people inside of it. When there is damage or a leak, it’s important to address these issues quickly.
Roof repairs are often the best option for homeowners as well because it’s more affordable than an entire roof replacement. When you hire Roof Source to complete any roof repairs, we start by performing a thorough inspection to identify damage and the best solution to fix the problem.
Signs of roof damage include:
- Water leaks
- Sagging ceilings or walls
- A spike in energy expenses because of a draft
These are just a few signs that you could have roof damage though. For expert help, contact Roof Source today to schedule an appointment.
Storm Damage Repair
Storm damage is a common reason why roof repairs are necessary. The strong winds, thunderstorms, snow, and hail in Northern Colorado can pose a threat to the safety of your roof and your home. If your roof has been damaged from a storm, make sure to document the damage as soon as possible and cover any exposed areas with a tarp to prevent moisture damage. Learn more about our storm damage repair process, including help with insurance claims, and contact us today to schedule an appointment for an inspection.
Storm damage isn’t the only reason why emergency roof repairs may be necessary. A roof with minor issues that have gone unchecked for extended periods of time can develop into serious problems such as leaks and drafts. Whether from a torrential storm, an accident, or a buildup of wear and tear, it’s important to call on a team of roofing contractors you can trust to complete repairs quickly to prevent or minimize damage to the rest of your home.
At Roof Source, we have the experience and training to address a variety of damage to residential roofing. We can help make necessary repairs quickly and provide temporary protection against water damage while repairs continue.
One of the most important things a roofing contractor can do for you is to perform a thorough inspection of your roof before performing any repairs, maintenance, or replacements. This is a vital and routine step in maintaining the integrity of your Loveland home’s roof so that it lasts for decades. Roof inspections are also a necessary part of selling your home, so if you’re thinking about putting your property on the market, trust a team that knows what to look for to help you make the most out of your investment.
During our roof inspections, we look for things like:
- Shingles that are missing, broken, curled, or buckled
- Shingles with surface granules that have been worn away
- Broken or missing tiles on a tile roof
- Damage or wear to flashing around roof joints or chimneys
- Cracks in the roof’s underlayment or sheathing
- Cracked or missing caulk
- Rotting or tears in booting around pipes
- Rotting or sagging wood
- Cracks in chimneys
- Missing capping
- The condition of your gutters
While some signs of damage may be obvious, it’s important for our team to perform a full inspection to identify minor issues before they become serious problems. Trust our team the next time you need a roof inspection or schedule routine inspections by contacting us.
Routine roof maintenance is ideal not only for the integrity of your roof, but for the safety of your family and the long-term costs of keeping your roof in good condition. When a roof is regularly inspected and maintained, you avoid problems that become dangerous and expensive if left unchecked. While it may seem like a waste of money, investing in routine roof maintenance will actually save you in expenses over the duration of your roof’s lifetime.
At Roof Source, we understand that no roofing system is the same. That’s why our maintenance plans are customized to the homeowner’s needs and the style of roofing. Learn more about how your roof needs to be maintained to maximize its lifespan by contacting our Loveland team today.
If your roof is outdated, out of warranty, not up to code, or has sustained significant damage, sometimes the best solution for your budget and your home is a roof replacement. Roof Source works with you and your insurance to find the best solutions for roof replacements to ensure that you and your family are safe but aren’t out thousands of dollars in tear-off and replacement costs.
While a roof replacement seems like a huge undertaking, our team of experts is here to help simplify the process. We work with you to find the best materials and roofing solutions that can prevent future roof repairs, lower energy bills, and eliminate the need for other replacement projects such as insulation.
Signs You Need a New Roof
How can you tell whether or not you need a roof replacement? There are a few signs that we look for during our inspections, but you may even notice them yourself. Look for these signs to help determine whether or not you need a new roof:
- Shingles that are broken, torn, or missing
- Shingles that are cupped or curl around the edges
- Mold or moss growing over large sections of the roof, indicating moisture damage
- Shingles with worn down granule coatings
- Leaks around or in your home
- Sheathing that is soft or rotting
Depending on the severity of these signs, you may be able to take care of the damage with roof repairs rather than a roof replacement. Our team of experts at Roof Source will always help you decide on a solution that’s best for your budget and your home.
Types of Roofing
Choose from a variety of roofing materials when you work with Roof Source to repair or replace your Loveland home’s roof. Our options are durable, moisture-resistant, affordable, customizable, and long-lasting so you can trust that you’re making the right investment by working with us.
We offer a variety of quality brands to provide the best asphalt shingles available on the market. Choose from trusted brands like GAF and CertainTeed when you work with Roof Source.
We can also help you decide on the best type of shingle to match the style of your home. Choose from options like three-tab shingles, architectural shingles, and dimensional shingles to give your home a beautiful new look.
If you’re interested in a more modern, robust material for your roof replacement or installation, metal roofing is becoming an increasingly popular material for homes. Metal roofing sheds moisture quickly, has the highest level of fire resistance, and is incredibly durable.
We offer metal roofing with exposed fasteners for a more rustic look, hidden fasteners for a more streamlined appearance, wall panels, architectural panels, and sales on some metal materials. Get in touch with our team today if you’d like a quote on a metal roof replacement.
A historical home or a property inspired by exotic architecture often looks best with a roofing material like tile. Tile is incredibly durable, easily customizable, and a great way to add extra beauty to the exterior of your home. If you’re interested in tile roofing, schedule an inspection and estimate with our roofing contractors to find out if a tile roof replacement is the best option for you and your home.
Flat roofs are modern, edgy, and can be incredibly easy to maintain when installed with the proper material. Roof Source offers modified rolled roofing, TPO, EPDM, PVC, and polyglass as material options for low-slope and flat roofing. These materials help protect the structure of your home from moisture and provide a clean finish for a polished, sleek look.
In addition to roof repairs, inspections, maintenance, and replacements, we also service gutters, downspouts, flashing, soffits, fascia, and chimneys to ensure the entirety of your roof’s structure is supported and functioning at its best to protect your family. If you suspect issues with any of these installations on your roof, please contact us right away to schedule an inspection for repairs.
- When our office receives a lead, we forward the information to one of our experienced estimators.
- An estimator will follow up to schedule a time to come inspect the current roof’s health. (The majority of the time, the owner doesn’t need to be at the property.)
- Upon receiving the roof inspection report, we will provide a detailed proposal on the specific scope of work needed to complete the roof repair or replacement.
- When a signed proposal is received, we will coordinate the roof repair and replacement to accommodate the owner’s needs and schedule. The typical start date is approximately two to six weeks from authorization.
- Roof materials and permits are obtained and delivered to your home one to two days prior to start.
- Our shingle crews, typically consisting of three or four men, will begin the tear-off and disposal stage of the replacement.
- Once all existing material is removed from the roof, the installation of the new system is completed.
- The average roof (2500 to 3000-square-feet) will take approximately two to three days to complete.
- During the roof repair and replacement process, our project manager will visit the job site to verify that the roof system is being installed to specifications.
- Debris is hauled from the property and taken to a local landfill.
- After the roof replacement is finished, our project manager will complete a roof inspection with the crew and go over any items that need to be addressed.
- A final invoice will be sent to the customer, and insurance documents will be sent to adjusters and agents.
- The permit will be called in for a final inspection by the municipality.
- Upon receiving payment in full, roof warranties will be issued.
Residential Roofing 10-Year Craftsmanship Warranty on Installation
From the date of installation, Roof Source will warranty the craftsmanship of the installation of your new roof and gutters. This warranty covers any damage to the roof and/or gutters related to the labor. It becomes effective after we complete the roof installation and you have paid the balance.
Terms and Conditions: The warranty does not cover any damage related to gale force winds (60+mph), hail, tornado, or impact from foreign objects. Any modification performed by other contractors to the roof will void the warranty. If you sell your home during the warranty period, the warranty automatically transfers to new owners.
Contact Roof Source to see if you are eligible for the upgrade. We will provide a free, on-site assessment of your roof condition and let you know.